Random

.Assalamualaikum.

All the entire time, I've always wanted a friend which loves the thing I love and socialize with me. You know, best friend. But once in high school, I realized, thats not the thing that you should be searching. As for me, I dont have best friends. I just socialize with so many people. 

Hello there. I'm Syahirah. Yea, why do I have to tell that. Of course I'm Syahirah. This is my blog.

So, currently I'm so puzzled by myself. Sometimes I'm so desperate searching friends until I have to make stupid jokes and interact with them although they dont even return it with sincerity. Sometimes I just wanna sit in a corner and read books all alone. 

But you know, high school is not fun without friends. So, in order to make it fun, I must make friends. But how can I when they dont even interact with me? 

Yeah, sometimes I feel left behind. A lot. Not 'I feel' actually, it's I am. I am left behind. Like most of the time. Ive deal with this for numerous of years. Im left behind since I was in kindergarden, primary school, and almost 3 years in high school. All of those time, they told me I am their bestfriend, I ended up alone when I needed them the most. 

So thats why I have trust issues.

But yeah, your bestest best friend, should be books. I know this is quite cliche but Ive become their bestfriend, and it was awesome. (but not the fact that most of em are fictional /cries/) 

So, its been Syahirah. Goodnight. See you when I see you.

new past